Welcome to TCos, the internet's most comprehensive resource for everything about robot cosplay. We are a dedicated community focused on building the best costumes ever to grace the fandom. We dig helping, we dig learning, but most of all, we dig giant robots!

(But mostly, it's a party in here.)

Admin/Mod

Pilot / MiraiBaby

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Transcostumers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such posting, sending personal messages, voting in polls, and viewing member meet-ups. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

+ replyNew topicNew Poll

Forum color scheme

Light or dark?
Light [ 4 ]  [80.00%]
Dark [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
Pilot
Posted on Nov 11 2011, 06:35 AM

Good Cop
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

So like I promised eons ago, I would be redoing the forum colors, and replacing the logos too. Well, I sort of got caught up on the color scheme part, so I just want your opinion of what general look we should go for.

I like the look of the 405th forums that are in dark grays and blacks, but I also like the light grays and whites of cosplay.com. (Though personally I'm leaning more toward dark... it also uses less electricity to display!) So which would you guys prefer to see?

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image
I have a webcomic! Read it!
NatsumeRyu
Posted on Nov 11 2011, 08:38 AM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 110

My opinion: I'm fine either way, but I grew up with a lot of dark schemes, so I rather like the light scheme. tongue.gif

--------------------
2014 - Senketsu&Junketsu-Officer Vi-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
2013 - Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
<12 - WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc-Reaper Conduit-Rampage-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
MiraiBaby
Posted on Nov 11 2011, 10:42 AM

The Coolest Redhead On Earth
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 2

I'm generally cool with a darker color scheme, however lighter colors tended to transfer better on the Internet (my opinion, though, lol.)

--------------------
Geminii
Posted on Nov 15 2011, 04:37 AM

75% Robot

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

It'd be nice if people could choose a skin to suit their own display preferences. Does the board software allow this?
Sabrawing
Posted on Nov 15 2011, 09:06 AM

25% Robot

Group: Members
Member No.: 314

I'm fine either way. *shrugs* biggrin.gif

--------------------
Signatures tell a lot about people....

Pancakes.

That is correct, I love pancakes.

pm@
MiraiBaby
Posted on Nov 15 2011, 12:54 PM

Group Icon

Oh, that's a good idea, Geminii.

--------------------
Pilot
Posted on Nov 15 2011, 02:23 PM

Good Cop
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

That is a good idea. Unfortunately the site doesn't have a built in feature... I think I could dig something up, but I just gotta make sure I can implement it. And then there's coming up with another skin... xB

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image
I have a webcomic! Read it!
MiraiBaby
Posted on Nov 15 2011, 02:26 PM

Group Icon

Maybe the Mods and Senior members can come up with a few schemes on our own?

Provided they're not overly gaudy, we could use them. More heads in the pot!

TransOekaki has three different themes based off characters. Maybe we could do that and base some off characters, just for fun?

O, we could take insignia colors and make that work. A red and purple one, respectively, but with our logo instead.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options + replyNew topicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1175 seconds | Archive