Welcome to TCos, the internet's most comprehensive resource for everything about robot cosplay. We are a dedicated community focused on building the best costumes ever to grace the fandom. We dig helping, we dig learning, but most of all, we dig giant robots!

(But mostly, it's a party in here.)

Admin/Mod

Pilot / MiraiBaby

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Transcostumers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such posting, sending personal messages, voting in polls, and viewing member meet-ups. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

+ replyNew topicNew Poll

Transformers costumes/costumers you admire, I know you have idols.
LadyBug
Posted: Dec 6 2011, 03:15 PM

Autobot Fangirl

Group: Members
Member No.: 299

I was thinking about this today that it would be cool to see other forums member's favorite Transformers cosplayes/cosplayers or just awesome cosplays over all. I know there's a few I've seen online that I've loved and admired for some time. I just know that some day I would love to make a costume like such.

user posted image

Ironhide!

user posted image

Battle! Prime!

user posted image

The fans favorite, Bumblebee!

--------------------
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Dec 6 2011, 03:41 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 110

I personally really admire Ikariya's Starscream and Jazz:

user posted image
user posted image
Getting to see all the detail and layers he put into the parts....

But LionBoogy's is up there probably at second too! :) Otherwise, Pilot's work is so clean, and I would say I really admire that, though I haven't managed to see any of her work irl yet. :[

Everybody else I've seen irl is amazing too. I love seeing all the different techniques people use, the materials, and the interpretations of the characters....It is what helped inspire me to be such a cheapie and still attempt costuming. :o)

And whatever minor spotter experience I have too...It was a blessing to be able to help Laserbot somewhat as Jazz, and I was SO GLAD she brought him out again for 2011. I thought I missed my chance to see him irl, and then blam, I got to help spot for her! :) :) :)

--------------------
2014 - Senketsu&Junketsu-Officer Vi-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
2013 - Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
<12 - WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc-Reaper Conduit-Rampage-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
Geminii
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 05:32 AM

75% Robot

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Jace Moore's Starscream is very clean, very easy to move in, and is instantly recognisable by the smirk.

Marc Derepentigny has done a lot for transforming costumes, even if they're a bit clunky artistically.

Robin Murphy's Animated Bumblebee and BlackArachnia.

Lauren Baker's Mirage.

The Veritech at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBjV4vo1RcU seems to be able to move very well, and looks pretty good too.
Pilot
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 06:19 PM

Good Cop
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Everything by Goldy. *u*

And pretty much everyone here! ;3

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image
I have a webcomic! Read it!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options + replyNew topicNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0872 seconds | Archive