Welcome to TCos, the internet's most comprehensive resource for everything about robot cosplay. We are a dedicated community focused on building the best costumes ever to grace the fandom. We dig helping, we dig learning, but most of all, we dig giant robots!

(But mostly, it's a party in here.)

TCos Wants to Move!

Want to help TCos get its own forum, complete with image galleries, wiki, articles, info databases, and more? Then we need your help!

So the $100 goal has so far been met-- but I'll be leaving the donation link up until the move because as far as hosting goes, you really can't have enough funds saved up for that sort of thing. Thanks to everyone who contributes!

For information about progress and ideas, check out this subforum.

Featured

Nobody right now... :[

Admin/Mod

Pilot / MiraiBaby

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Transcostumers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such posting, sending personal messages, voting in polls, and viewing member meet-ups. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

+ replyNew topicNew Poll

Transformers costumes/costumers you admire, I know you have idols.
LadyBug
Posted: Dec 6 2011, 03:15 PM

Autobot Fangirl

Group: Members
Member No.: 299

I was thinking about this today that it would be cool to see other forums member's favorite Transformers cosplayes/cosplayers or just awesome cosplays over all. I know there's a few I've seen online that I've loved and admired for some time. I just know that some day I would love to make a costume like such.

user posted image

Ironhide!

user posted image

Battle! Prime!

user posted image

The fans favorite, Bumblebee!

--------------------
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Dec 6 2011, 03:41 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 110

I personally really admire Ikariya's Starscream and Jazz:

user posted image
user posted image
Getting to see all the detail and layers he put into the parts....

But LionBoogy's is up there probably at second too! :) Otherwise, Pilot's work is so clean, and I would say I really admire that, though I haven't managed to see any of her work irl yet. :[

Everybody else I've seen irl is amazing too. I love seeing all the different techniques people use, the materials, and the interpretations of the characters....It is what helped inspire me to be such a cheapie and still attempt costuming. :o)

And whatever minor spotter experience I have too...It was a blessing to be able to help Laserbot somewhat as Jazz, and I was SO GLAD she brought him out again for 2011. I thought I missed my chance to see him irl, and then blam, I got to help spot for her! :) :) :)

--------------------
2014 - Senketsu&Junketsu-Officer Vi-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
2013 - Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
<12 - WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc-Reaper Conduit-Rampage-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
Geminii
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 05:32 AM

75% Robot

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Jace Moore's Starscream is very clean, very easy to move in, and is instantly recognisable by the smirk.

Marc Derepentigny has done a lot for transforming costumes, even if they're a bit clunky artistically.

Robin Murphy's Animated Bumblebee and BlackArachnia.

Lauren Baker's Mirage.

The Veritech at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBjV4vo1RcU seems to be able to move very well, and looks pretty good too.
Pilot
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 06:19 PM

Good Cop
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Everything by Goldy. *u*

And pretty much everyone here! ;3

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image
I have a webcomic! Read it!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options + replyNew topicNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0723 seconds | Archive