Welcome to TCos, the internet's most comprehensive resource for everything about robot cosplay. We are a dedicated community focused on building the best costumes ever to grace the fandom. We dig helping, we dig learning, but most of all, we dig giant robots!

(But mostly, it's a party in here.)

TCos Wants to Move!

Want to help TCos get its own forum, complete with image galleries, wiki, articles, info databases, and more? Then we need your help!

So the $100 goal has so far been met-- but I'll be leaving the donation link up until the move because as far as hosting goes, you really can't have enough funds saved up for that sort of thing. Thanks to everyone who contributes!

For information about progress and ideas, check out this subforum.

Featured

Nobody right now... :[

Admin/Mod

Pilot / MiraiBaby

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Transcostumers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such posting, sending personal messages, voting in polls, and viewing member meet-ups. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

+ replyNew topicNew Poll

TCos on Google+
I3ooI3oo
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 09:16 AM

Bad Cop
Group Icon

Group: Second In Command
Member No.: 3

Tcos has a Google+ page now. You should head over to take a look at it and if you feel so inclined follow us. I'll be using this to show off featured posts on the forum and to share TF related goodies I find on the internet.

link

--------------------
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic Options + replyNew topicNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0358 seconds | Archive