Welcome to TCos, the internet's most comprehensive resource for everything about robot cosplay. We are a dedicated community focused on building the best costumes ever to grace the fandom. We dig helping, we dig learning, but most of all, we dig giant robots!

(But mostly, it's a party in here.)

Admin/Mod

Pilot / MiraiBaby

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Transcostumers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such posting, sending personal messages, voting in polls, and viewing member meet-ups. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What to post here:

Robot costumes (solid rigs and softies)
Full-body armor suits (ex: Iron Man, Samus)
Mecha/vehicle costumes (ex: AT-ATs)

+ replyNew topicNew Poll

Blackarachnia - Animated
Lunatron
Posted: May 3 2012, 09:24 AM

25% Robot

Group: Members
Member No.: 371

I wore her to BotCon 2011 and TFcon 2011.

user posted image

I do not know who the Jazz cosplayer was, but people wanted us to fight, so we did:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

One of my friends had a Rodimus spoiler, which Blackarachnia tried on:
user posted image

Blackarachnia was mostly made out of spandex and craft foam. Her helmet was made out of a cheap plastic construction helmet, Model Magic, craft foam, paper clay, red overhead film, puff paint, duct tape, aluminum foil, thread, red LEDs and the assorted wiring and battery pack, and acrylic paint. Her top set of optics lit up. The back-mounted spider legs involved medical foam, dowel rod, and wire in addition to spandex and craft foam. Her Decepticon symbol was an embroidered one bought somewhere. Her spider-bustle was made out of spandex and stuffing, plushie-style. I think the face paint was Paradise brand. Her shoes were just stilettos with some puff paint to add the gold trim. Her pockets worked.

This one still had wrinkle issues, was missing some details, and I think I needed to use a thicker line of paint on the shoes to make the gold trim show better.
pm@
MiraiBaby
Posted: May 3 2012, 07:26 PM

The Coolest Redhead On Earth
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 2

WHY DID I MISS HER?

Damn, that is awesome!

--------------------
NatsumeRyu
Posted: May 3 2012, 07:47 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 110

QUOTE (Lunatron @ May 3 2012, 09:24 AM)
I do not know who the Jazz cosplayer was, but people wanted us to fight, so we did:
user posted image

That's Laserbot!!!! smile.gif

And that image in particular has like, half of our roommates in it...
Mirai, I have no idea where you were for this. Were you and InsaneGalvatron in the dealer hall, or possibly already in the panel room or summat?

--------------------
2014 - Senketsu&Junketsu-Officer Vi-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
2013 - Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
<12 - WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc-Reaper Conduit-Rampage-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
Lunatron
Posted: May 4 2012, 04:49 AM

25% Robot

Group: Members
Member No.: 371

Thank you! I was all over the place as Blackarachnia on Friday and Saturday, in the dealer's room, in panels, standing in lines. I was not wearing her on Sunday, though, because I was leaving on Sunday, so I had to stuff her into my suitcase to take her through airport security. We must have been like two ships in the night!

Also, thank you for telling me who the Jazz cosplayer is! Now, to go tell her what a righteously awesome job she did...
pm@
Laserbot
Posted: May 20 2013, 12:24 AM

100% Robot
Group Icon

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 26

HAHAA OMG I wondered if i would ever see this pic! YAY! XD

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options + replyNew topicNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1198 seconds | Archive