Welcome to TCos, the internet's most comprehensive resource for everything about robot cosplay. We are a dedicated community focused on building the best costumes ever to grace the fandom. We dig helping, we dig learning, but most of all, we dig giant robots!

(But mostly, it's a party in here.)

Admin/Mod

Pilot / MiraiBaby

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Transcostumers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such posting, sending personal messages, voting in polls, and viewing member meet-ups. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What to post here:

Robot costumes (solid rigs and softies)
Full-body armor suits (ex: Iron Man, Samus)
Mecha/vehicle costumes (ex: AT-ATs)

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) + replyNew topicNew Poll

Brawl/Devastator(07), Movie-verse
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 08:36 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 110

Ok, so I can't hold it inside anymore. I just can't wait to start building something just for Botcon (very excited about the con....). I'm gonna pray about it a lot, and I want to get a good discussion going with you guys since I imagine I'll be needing some of your help this time around, if we can get discussions go fast enough to be time limit friendly. smile.gif I really want to have something that will be up to par with the rest of yours when I see a few of you at Botcon.

Ok:
Character: Brawl, known as "Devastator" in the subtitles of the 2007 Transformers film, and "Demolisher" on the concept art reference I use.

Poor guy had a missile launcher torn off, then his arm, then a blast to the spark finally took him down for good (as far as we know).

Start: 3/11/10
End: 6/20/10 - scratch that, after the hiatus after Botcon, he's officially "done" on 10/3/10! smile.gif

Materials (like usual, whatever I can get my hands on):
Underarmor (pre-owned)
Headsock (pre-owned)
Cardboard (free~)
Cardstock (free~)
Styrofoam (free~)
Craft Foam-like stuff (free~)
Plastic foam stuff (free~)
Elastic (pre-owned)
Velcro (pre-owned)
Hot Glue ($5.49 @ 100 mini-sticks & preowned)
Acrylics (pre-owned + another black and yellow - about $4 and $7)
Antenna (maybe?)
Toilet and Paper Towel Rolls (a lot, as we finish with them)

Grand Total is less than $20 again! Yay! biggrin.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
References:
Thanks to Ikariya I've got a 3D model to work with, plus my other refs: I'm staring at him in the film (very poor reference, I'm afraid, since he's always got dust/missile trails/close ups blocking his fine figure.tongue.gif ), and I have a small page of concept art of him from TFW2005.com, that I really wish I had a bigger version of. Don't have a toy of him I'm afraid, but Youtube should work there. Various other pics from his Wiki page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PERCENT COMPLETE

Head 100%
Torso 100%
Backpack 100%
Upper Arms 100%
Left Arm 100%
Right Arm 100%
Upper Legs 100%
Lower Legs 100%
Feet 100%

Full Body Shots
Test Run #1 - From June 24th, the night before I left for Botcon.
user posted imageuser posted image

Test Run #2 on October 3rd, upon building completion
user posted image

user posted image

Botcon 2011! Saturday & Sunday!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/popculturegee...57626894795606/
http://www.acparadise.com/ace/picview.php?p=n4464_546802
http://www.acparadise.com/ace/picview.php?p=n4464_547436
http://www.acparadise.com/ace/picview.php?p=n4464_547431
http://www.acparadise.com/ace/picview.php?p=n4464_547424

A few of you have expressed interest in seeing more photos than what's included here. Here's all of my photos from the project, for those who wish to download them. I had to split them into three seperate zips because there's so many that the file was too big for DA, laugh.gif 457 pictures total.
Zip1: From start to completing the chest !almost 50 megs!
Zip2: From the upper arms to the middle of the feet !almost 35 megs!
Zip3: From finishing the feet to build completion !almost 45 megs!

--------------------
2014 - Senketsu&Junketsu-Officer Vi-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
2013 - Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
<12 - WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc-Reaper Conduit-Rampage-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 08:38 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Plans

The first time I look at Brawl, I notice he's got the typical super-wide chest going on. What are my options? Since I don't want to go my usual route - I want to push myself even further on this build - I'm thinking I'm going to have to take some liberties with joints here.

user posted image
Left: My first impression of Brawl, shape-wise.
Mid: What I thought would be the most accurate proportion-wise costume I could ever hope to achieve.
Right: What I would normally do to make them fit me.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the wide chest without making the arms too long or losing articulation of the shoulders/elbows/knees to a certain degree.

This costume will NOT need to be able to walk, nor do I plan ever trying to make it walk. It'll stand there and look pretty, :3 So, my feet will likely be in the ankle/lower leg. That'll help get the knee joint closer to my own, though I think I will still have to move the knee up a little from my own to give a bit of an optical illusion of the short upper legs he has.

His head is so wide, it'll only come down to my upper lip, figuring in the armor on top of his head. So no issues on his neck/head there (That'll be nice).

His arms though, are fun. My first thought was I'd have to move everything up a joint - his upper arm is on my lower arm, and my hand/wrist would be at his elbow. But I realize this would make his arms too looooooong. So now my next thought is: moving it so my hand is in that huge armor/parts/weapons that hang off the outside of his lower arms - the lower arms won't be able to fully extend [straight] that way, but it'll shorten his arms a bit. Looking forward to any ideas you may have there.

The hands shall be static - left hand a fist (what he can make of one); right hand partially open - a dynamic hand pose, I suppose. biggrin.gif

Rigging-wise, he has so much armor;
Feet will be attached to my own;
lower legs likely attached up at my knee so the bulge of my lower leg will keep it up (yay elastic & velcro) ;
Upper legs may very well be attached there as well, though seperate from the lower.
Waist will me elastiied laugh.gif to my own;
Upper torso will be your typical backpack deal. Maybe layered, depending on how much armor is around the head, and how movable it will be.;
Upper arms elastiied near my own;
Lower arms held by my hands and elastiied to my wrist, I think.
Don't know what/however many extra things I may have to add to make it look cool and have some extra moving stuff.

There's a lot more coverage on this 'con than I have ever done in a costume before, which is daunting. I'm going to be using a lot of stuff. Much cutting to be done....

I hope I can use one of dad's old antennae for Brawl, since I saw Brawl had at least two antennae behind his head and I would very much like to have them. smile.gif

Oh, one last bit - I had also considered doing Brawl as he was when he rose up again before Bee nipped him - left arm and left missile-launcherless. Since Brawl's not shiny, I'm not shrinkwrapping him. Instead I'll take advantage of the rough materials and what I have of painting skills to make him pass for a tank alt-mode as much as Godly possible.

If it's full-body Brawl, the shoulder missile launchers may very well be the last part to be done, since you can easily overlook them and I can live if they don't get done on time.

Yay, my first four-opticed costume. :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

user posted image
Looks like I will have layers on my torso - the "under torso" which is what you see above, and the outer torso, which contains most of the big recognizable bits.

This inner piece includes the lower legs - so I shall step into the lower legs, pull it up; then the torso bit I'll slide my arm in one side, and the other side will velcro shut, on the left and top I'm thinking. Like an old styule of armor I once saw that covers both front and back of the torso, except mine is wiggly and not two solid steel plates. XD

Phew, the upper leg in the concept art has NO correlation between the back and perspective views. So, as of now, the back of the upper leg on the drawing will have to be revised (it doesn't match the rest). I've already thought of the side view.

And yea, the knee will be part of the upper leg. I'll have to come up with some dark kibble to hide the small of my back too.

user posted image
Outer torso design. That's the backpack deal.

user posted image
Composited image of the inner and outer torso roughly together. smile.gif
No antennae yet. D:

user posted image
Quick head study. My eyes will be a little lower than inbetween his and his "nose" (right above that tiny rectangular bit of cheek, which I may not include. It would be very small). Haven't stuck in the upper lip/ mouth bit. Not sure whether I will include his gruesome "teeth" or not after I noticed them in the film... *shiver* ha ha.

I'm notorious for other views than front being too low, even when I use guidelines. tongue.gif Don't care here though, just looking a the shape of the pieces, and their general positions. :3

user posted image
The symmetrical parts of the arms...I'll design the left and right outer armor later, me thinks.

Scratch that, here's a newer, cooler version (upper arms only):
user posted image
It's sitting on my arm right in this sketch too. Only thing is the proportion is slightly off (the pieces are a bit larger on me).

Modified bits In 3D:
user posted image

user posted image
Legs. Again, the conept reference I have fails - the back view doesn't correlate at all to the other view... D: So I made some stuff up. tongue.gif

user posted image
Feet armors....I think I shall be using some of this foam I have as the stilt/supports since it's strong enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shipping
Pack up several existing bits of Brawl into one of his boxes. biggrin.gif
user posted image
I managed to stuff quite a bit in that one box - pretty much everything medium-small sized. The right back corner of the torso, turrets, upper legs, inner torso....believe me, unpack it looks like a lot more, XD
Left unpacked was the upper arms, front torso, rear left corner of the outer torso and that was all I had done at the time.

--------------------
<12 - WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc-Reaper Conduit-Rampage-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 08:40 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Head

Left: The headsock painted. smile.gif
Right: The pieces that make up the head (all except the lower jaw/teeth and optics if I end up carving them out), before glueing.

Left: Pieces after some glueing.
Right: On me head tongue.gif

user posted image
Decided to add details to the face, including the mouth and bits around the optics.

The bits have actually all been attached now (but no pics of that stage); I still need to do the optics, and any other detail work I may want to get done at the end. :/
I do have video of the head at this point.

All but painting done (the optics get painted too. :S )
Left: Whole head, on a taaaall stack of CDs/DVDs.
Right: Close-up while being worn. I've since fixed the optic brow which is arched reeeeally high. tongue.gif

user posted image

--------------------
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 08:40 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Torso

Camelbak!~
user posted image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inner Torso

Left:All of the inner torso laid out on my floor to my best proportion guestimates for now. Front left, back right.
Right: Rigged!~ (and a bunch painted)

On me:
Left: front 3/4
Right: side

Left: back
Right: back 3/4

-----------------------
Outer Torso / Backpack
back
Treads:
Once the turrets are done (simple pieces thankfully) the back of the torso'lll be pretty much done (just need to get the bit attaching them together when worn).

Turrets:
Video "Making-of" the turret base(s): Youtube
Left: Finished building the base/main bits of the turrets.
Right: Rigged to the treads.

Left: Painted and Rigged.
Right: From the barrel-end. smile.gif
And here is a video of making the turrets!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbBedu0I87c

The front

Left: The mine thingies ninja.gif
Right: The main chest armor:

front & back together

--------------------
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 08:42 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Arms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upper Arms

Left: Foam armor.
Right: Tacked together and held on my arm.

Left: The lower halves of the upper arms, left and right, front and back. smile.gif
Right: Mostly Painted/complete Other pictures of it can be seen in other sections (like the chest, when worn)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lower Arms

Left: Fingers layed out on the floor, next to their mock-ups.
Right: Base of the arms.

Left: Left Hand
Right: Right Hand ( 8D )

user posted image
Mostly painted bases.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lower Arms Weapons

Right
user posted image
Right Arm Gun, mostly assembled (The barrels need to be attached to each other). Missing only one, tiny piece.

Left: CU of the Decepticon logoed piece. The only logo on him so far, since I haven't found one yet.
Right: The gun disassembled into it's travelling/storing parts.

Left: The gun assembled.
Right: The gun on the arm.

Left

Left: Top
Right: Bottom

Left: The Gattling Gun! smile.gif
Right: Bits of the Right weapon + arm all laid out. The strip on the bottom will be the bullets going into the gun.

Left: The left arm pretty much done!!! biggrin.gif
Right: Both arms! smile.gif

--------------------
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 08:44 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Legs

Upper
Left: The upper legs worn by themselves.
Right: With some green paint splashed on, and hanging from the inner torso where they attach.

Lower
Left: Bits of the lower leg
Right: Glued together. The small parts are the upper front and back; the large hunks are the outer portion of armor on the legs.

Rigged! smile.gif
Left: The three rigged parts that make up the lower leg.
Right: The front two connected and shown from the inside.

Left: The rear of the lower legs (the other piece not shown in the last image) shown worn (its the only part that connects to me) from the inside of the leg.
Right: Same, from the outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feet

Left: The base of the feet.
Right: More completed.

Left: Far foot is "complete."
Right: Worn biggrin.gif

user posted image
Nearly done painting. Had to drill holes in the rubber soles of the slippers because the hotglue couldn't stick to it. tongue.gif

--------------------
Ikariya
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 10:48 PM

25% Robot

Group: Members
Member No.: 96

I like your production sketches. I can't wait to see this progress!
pm@
Firebird67
Posted: Mar 12 2010, 09:46 AM

100% Robot

Member No.: 86

I don't see why you couldn't incorporate some of G1 Brawl into him, for design purposes, while keeping the movie look.

--------------------
user posted image
G1 Swindle = Complete and retired
Yuusha McCrane = 10%
Dekkado = 99%
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 06:41 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Updates on Plans!~ smile.gif I've got a good feel for the TONS of parts that I'm going to be carving out of foam now. I'm thinking I'll start building the head first, and work my way to the chest and then the legs, then arms. The only thing I haven't drawn yet is the assymmetrical armor and weapons hanging off his forearms. I'm waiting on the arms since I'm still not positive exactly what size everything's going to be on them, and so where my joints will be and where the arm's will need to be. I might be able to make it completely fit me, except my hands would only go to his wrists. We'll see.

I'm definitely going to have platforms in the feet though.

I have noticed I don't have a lot of the thick, soft/low density foam I was hoping to use on several parts. I have plenty of the other stuff I'll need though. Need to go buy more elastic eventually though too. So happy it's cheap. I'll probably go for a longer pack if I can and maybe wider too, knowing I used a whopping 6 yards on Cam and the thick stuff with be easier to work with on Brawl.

I get a week off from school the week after next which I hope to do a bit of building during, and I found out I get on my "summer break" the weekend before Botcon! Woohoo! I thought I was going to be responding to classmates in the hotel! X(

--------------------
Ikariya
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 07:00 PM

25% Robot

Hi NatsumeRyu,

Do you still need reference pix? I recommend two things: first of all, the toy is GREAT as I have one and out of the first movie's toys he's really the most accurate imho in terms of bulk in the right places. Second, I happen to have a set of 3d models of Brawl/Devastator and can take pictures at any angle. Unfortunately there is no textures on him, but its from the video game, so its pretty close to accurate.

If you can get pepakura (the papercraft viewer) or another 3d program, I may be able to make a file of Brawl to send to you to examine. =) (I was about to make him after Frenzy, but Jazz came first)
pm@
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 07:43 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

*faints*

I would love to have such references, though I don't absolutely need them... (*twitches fingers greedily*)

I have Max and Maya so the model would be great! (Or I think I also have the VFX viewer? I think that's what it's called...I've only exported things to it once or twice so I can't remember) I found two stills of his model from the game, and it was one of my major references in working out the sketches seen above!

I was even going to make a low-poly version of him based on the concept images I had found to help me in building him, but decided I'm too slow of a modeler especially with a deadline so I dropped that idea after looking at a human figure and the reference images in max simply for better scaling purposes... tongue.gif

--------------------
Ikariya
Posted: Mar 17 2010, 09:51 PM

25% Robot

Okay, I just emailed the reference materials!

I hope this helps!
pm@
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 18 2010, 12:34 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

You, sir, are beyond words to describe - thank you so much!~ This means I know the exact proportions I want on the costume, and how tall it should be, AND I can even measure key pieces in the program to save time in person. *hearts floating above head* (By the way, I totally forgot how much I love Maya, having been in Max for all my recent classes, ha ha).

So stuff that's been fleshed out now are:

My hands will indeed end up in the elbows, so the entire lower arm will be a fun rig to assemble. I'll be holding it in my hands...joy...I'll have to come up with something for the elbow that looks alright in a static position since I won't want to twist the lower arm and reveal my hand. (and make as much of it out of foam as possible to save weight, maybe actually attach it to the upper arm/chest somehow so not all the weight's being held in just my hands all the time.

Finally have a better reference for the back of Brawl, and a side view to help out with some of those funky curved pieces. Ha ha.

At least/ App. 6 in. foam in feet, and they're a lot bigger than I realized... definitely not walking in this, XD

Looks like the head I build will be a little smaller in proportion to Brawl's...not bad, that'll just make him look bulkier. tongue.gif

And even with all of that he's only just breaking 6 feet with his cannons, ha ha. Brawl is so short. XD rolleyes.gif

Yep, [false] knees will be above my own.

Found a couple of pieces I hadn't noticed before on my other refs. I'll be modifying the designs as I build, then, tongue.gif

Painted the headsock yesterday, since I wanted to start on the head first (versus last like on my other costumes...). Very happy. Off to work now. smile.gif

Thank you again Ikariya!~ *bows* God bless you sir! cool.gif

edit: Oh, and God provided some of that thick, soft foam I was previously lacking too. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Ikariya
Posted: Mar 18 2010, 08:40 PM

25% Robot

Sweet! Glad to hear it was so effective! I really like how Brawl's head is all squished and looks like an insect... I can't wait to see more pix!
pm@
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 28 2010, 02:32 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Haha, I like how it's squished looking too, though I never thought of an insect! ohmy.gif

Anyways, updates!~
Head! & Inner Torso! That's basically just two days of sitting down and doing it. I took a long break bewtween remembering building Cam, and finals for some classes. Today was my first official day of Easter break though, so I got most of the front of the inner torso done. I'll be hammering out a whole bunch of stuff during this week-long break!~

Oh, and just for fun, I measured how far forward the tips of Brawl's toes are from my own, since I noticed his feet were so big - turns out if I make them to scale the tips of his toes will be FOURTEEN inches in front of my own toe tips. O_O;;

--------------------
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Mar 31 2010, 05:05 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Updaet.

I'm gonna get the rest of the strong, hidden cardboard frame done for the torso tonight too, before this headache tries to knock me out. >.<

Also, I updated the picture of the inner torso, if you're interested.

edit: for my own records:
the backback, if all one piece would measure:
30.5h x 31.5d x 29.5w
With removable turrets:
23.5h x " x "
Seperate front and back:
Front:
" x 15d x "
Back:
" x 16d x "
Seperate Left from right:
" x " x 12.25w

Quarter pieces dimensions:
Front:
18h x 15d x 12.5 x2
Back:
23.5h x 16d x 10.5 (min.) x2

Biggest box I have atm:
21x17x12
I'm gonna need a bigger box[es].... rolleyes.gif
I've actually just found another box that is:
33 x 21 x 12

So if I make the turrets removable, and make the chest split four ways, I might be able to do this. And the foot are big too... Gah. God'll provide some thing.

--------------------
Pilot
Posted: Mar 31 2010, 05:27 PM

Good Cop
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

I see tank treads!

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image
I have a webcomic! Read it!
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Apr 6 2010, 06:06 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

:salute: Yes'm! smile.gif

And now they have COLOR.
Also the head is practically finished. Just optics and detail/finishing touches left to be done after completeing the other pieces of the costume. laugh.gif I'll get more pictures of the head then. For now though, there's also a video.

Oh, and my eyes are actually right about the point where Brawl's "hat" (the top side head armors) and his nose intersect. I was able to see fine 'till I added the nose....The nose blocks some view, and there's a splotch of extra dark paint that covers up a bit of my right eye's view, XD Though I'm still able to navigate indoors alright enough. And outside's always easier to see (for when I go to take photos before botcon tongue.gif).

--------------------
Firebird67
Posted: Apr 6 2010, 06:33 PM

100% Robot

Member No.: 86

Those tank treads are amazing!

--------------------
user posted image
G1 Swindle = Complete and retired
Yuusha McCrane = 10%
Dekkado = 99%
Sedra
Posted: Apr 7 2010, 04:30 AM

100% Robot
Group Icon

Member No.: 46

yea! I totally love those tank treads! biggrin.gif So nice, great job!

--------------------
MegaGirl1
Posted: Apr 8 2010, 09:30 AM

75% Robot

Member No.: 120

OMG Ryu! I love those treads! And the work so far looks awesome! The head seems to be coming together real nice too! I don't think I could ever manage a movie Bay-former style costume myself.
pm@
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Apr 10 2010, 12:15 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

That's great to hear! I was super excited about the treads when I figured out how they were being made. the papery foam stuff is flexible (like paper, hee hee) and the sheets happened to be curvy/wavy like that so I thought to take advantage of that just for that treads. smile.gif

While I haven't updated the head section, I finally painted the optic ridges/eyebrows- so the head's even closer to completion.

I have updated the torso however, to show I'm starting work on the front outside bits. There's a few smaller pieces left to cut out before I can connect everything and start to work on the velcro seams that will hold the torso together when worn, but allow it all to split into four parts for travel. Then the turrets will be all that's left for the chest.

I hope to finish painting the big chest pieces today.

--------------------
NatsumeRyu
Posted: Apr 20 2010, 03:27 PM

3D Artist
Group Icon

Haven't bothered to update on the small progress of the torso pieces over time. I took a break from him last week, and now need to slap myself to get it together and get working on him again ^^; So, the torso is almost done (somemore). All that's left there are the turrets, and two thin silver bits of decorative armor in the front center of the chest (plus untold amounts of painting at the end).
I have lots of progress shots and even pics of me wearing it too, but won't post unless you ask. smile.gif Then I hope to work on the legs, from top to bottom.

Ehh.

--------------------
MegaGirl1
Posted: Apr 20 2010, 04:29 PM

75% Robot

Member No.: 120

Sounds like me. I took a break for a little while because I was getting a little burn out from work and all. But I'm back at it, and even planning more. I've got a month before our first Con! Sounds like you are progressing well though! I could never do a movie style....I'd go crosseyed and stir crazy probably! LOL!
pm@
Ikariya
Posted: Apr 20 2010, 08:21 PM

25% Robot

Ooh ooh wearing it progress! I wanna see =) (one pic is fine hehe) Brawl is one of my fave movie designs!
pm@
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  + replyNew topicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2065 seconds | Archive