Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Vshq. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

my elevation trainer,
ARTAQ
Posted: Dec 17 2009, 01:17 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 46

or was it too many beans huh.gif

user posted image
Replica
Posted: Dec 17 2009, 01:25 AM

Always Lurking!

Member No.: 13

lol
Cross
Posted: Dec 17 2009, 02:24 AM

^over 8999!^

Group: \/ Member
Member No.: 8

this is win
Glory
Posted: Dec 17 2009, 02:40 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

i like how they can have hexed names sick.gif or was that from a while ago?
era
Posted: Dec 17 2009, 03:28 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

lmao art, yeah those end game screenshots can be hilarious sometimes.

Nah glory, that is from a pub server. Shockingly enough, the majority of the better players play matches or pubs as opposed to stats. This isn't backwards, LW was the game that was backwards lol.
mentor
Posted: Dec 17 2009, 03:05 PM

Advanced Member

Group: \/ Member
Member No.: 3

lmao

Yeah LW was only like that because of me. People heard I always played stats so they were like "oshit mentor plays stats? If he plays stats then stats must be the cool thing to play! Maybe he will be my mentor, and I can even learn a few things from him!"

lololol jk

LW was like that because the stat maps were closer to stock than the pub servers filled with gay custom maps lol. In BHD all the maps are gay, so it doesn't matter where you play. You don't need an account to play the custom servers. They are also on the first page for people that do use an account. So that's why IMO. tounge.gif
Glory
Posted: Dec 17 2009, 06:42 PM

Advanced Member

Ahh Interesting. You really dont need an account to play Pubs? What happens to the hackers that get banned then they go and hack in pubs right? Eitherway I might try downloading this game if i can. Seems to me it would be a little different change then LW. I used to play BHD and had the disc. But I dont know where the hell it is and I gave my cd key to one of my old buddys.
Replica
Posted: Dec 17 2009, 07:23 PM

Always Lurking!

Member No.: 13

I imagine they ban the hacks IP then.

As for getting a copy, I imagine you might be able to find it at computer stores in the bargin bin, or find the Delta Force 10th Anniversary Edition(DF1, DF2, DFLW, DFTFD, DFBHD, DFBHDTS) for fairly cheap(<= $20) somewhere.
Glory
Posted: Dec 17 2009, 11:20 PM

Advanced Member

torrent wit no cd crack? smile.gif or somone can upload the hole folder for everyone on here and we can all play it smile.gif
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0842 seconds | Archive
Skin created by Valleri. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.