zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Potential playoff matchups
BrianPugh
Posted: Mar 14 2018, 03:50 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 645

Hi,

So as we inch closer to the postseason I canít help but to look at the standings on a nightly basis because itís a real close race . We currently sit as the 7th seed but are just a few games off the 6th , 5th and 4th . Iíve been wondering because itís a topic of discussion amongst my friends on who we prefer for the Miami Heat to face in the first round . I know thereís a lot of variables that come into play , like us taking care of our own business during the regular season and controlling our own destiny and other teams fighting for the playoffs aswell. I know you guys are open for discussion when itís about our Miami Heat so I would love to hear some opinions. So as it stands , The higher probabilities are that we end up facing either the Celtics ( who if the season ended tonight we would be facing ) raptors , cavs , pacers , and if they make a run the wizards and sixers. For some reason I would like to face the Celtics . I think they have problem scoring just like us at times . The cavs would be enticing just for the simple fact of facing lebron . But ultimately out of the top 3 teams I actually think we can beat Boston in a series . Any thoughts fellas ?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/topic/2...ayoff-matchups/
Internet Marketing examples

Thanks
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | the non | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0216 seconds · Archive